You could win a pair of tickets for Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Poltergeist 2015 (12A)
A reworking of the Steven Spielberg’s 1982 classic, which tells the tale of the Maddy, the little girl who is drawn into the television (literally) after a close encounter (no, not that 80s classic) with the spirits or poltergeists that are haunting the family home.
Directed by Gil Kenan, written by David Lindsay-Abaire and produced by Sam Raimi, the film stars Sam Rockwell, Rosemarie DeWitt, Jared Harris, and Jane Adams. In the middle of the night, lights and electronic devices start turning on and off, as some unseen force appears to move through the home. The commotion wakes the family and when they go downstairs, they hear Maddy (Kennedi Clements) talking to a television that is filled with static. She tells her brother Griffin (Kyle Catlett) someone is coming and then utters the now famous line “they’re here”.
That’s just the start of their troubles as before long the little girl becomes trapped inside the television and the family have to call in the paranormal research team.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets - two for Huntingdon Cineworld and two for St Neots Cineworld - to give away to four readers for a film of their choice. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
Who directed the original Poltergeist film?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio
Entries must include name and address and mark your entry (Poltergeist). Closing date is June 15.