X-Factor journey continues for Reggie and Bollie who made it to the final four on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
The X-Factor journey continues for urban reggae duo Reggie and Bollie who made it through to the final four of the show after the public vote on Sunday night.
Bollie, 29, from Eynesbury in St Neots, and Reggie, 31, from Farnborough in Hampshire, performed Fuse ODG’s Azonto, which managed to get their mentor, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, who they say is “perfect” dancing on stage with them.
Bollie, whose real name is Ishmael Hamid, has been living in St Neots for the past two years with his wife Mira, stepson Jamir and three-month-old baby girl, Amayah.
He works at the Wyboston Lakes Hotel and is currently on leave, due to his commitments on the show.
Reggie is married to Edith and has two sons, Ikhon and Nolan, and a one-year-old daughter, called Dior.
You may also want to watch:
The pair, who are originally from Ghana, said on their Facebook Page: “Thank you to all our friends/fans for voting for us to continue our X-Factor journey. We are sincerely grateful to you all and we will continue to work harder.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?