Wrestlers set to battle for the belt in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Wrestlers will be back in the ring fighting for glory in St Neots this month.
The final Southside Wrestling show of the year will come to The Priory Centre on Sunday, November 30.
It will see Robbie X face Tommy End for the heavyweight title, plus long time rivals Paul Malen and Joseph Conners will spar in a strap match to settle their bitter feud.
Meanwhile, the Hunter Brothers will challenge the Sumerian Death Squad for the tag team titles, former WWE star Curt Hawkins will take on Martin Kirby, and international name Chris Hero will return. There will be seven matches in total, including a bout between TNA British Bootcamp star Kay Lee Ray and Nixon Newell.
The Hunts Post has a family ticket for two adults and two children to give away. To stand a chance of winning, tell us the ring name of Dwayne Johnson. Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Closing date is Friday, November 21.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Starts at 5.30pm. Tickets £12 for adults, £10 for children, or £30 for a family. Call 01480 388922 or go to www.southsidewrestling.co.uk.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages