Wishbone Ash to perform in Newmarket at Cambridge Rock Festival support gig
- Credit: Archant
In wake of the huge success of the Cambridge Rock Festival this year, organisers are giving audiences even more with another support event planned later this month.
Newmarket Memorial Hall will welcome headliners Wishbone Ash on October 16, as well as local favourites 4th Labyrinth, and tickets are now on sale.
Still playing after almost half a century since they formed, Wishbone Ash have inspired bands such as Thin Lizzy and Iron Maiden with their signature twin-lead guitars; delighting crowds with their unique take on blues, jazz, and English folk.
In fact, the band has performed in five continents, with 40 albums and six DVDs to add to their name.
Also playing is 4th Labyrinth, influenced by the likes of Queen, ELO, The Beatles and The Foo Fighters.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets are £18 available on 01353 749749 or online cambridgerockfestival.co.uk.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess