Wishbone Ash to perform in Newmarket at Cambridge Rock Festival support gig
- Credit: Archant
In wake of the huge success of the Cambridge Rock Festival this year, organisers are giving audiences even more with another support event planned later this month.
Newmarket Memorial Hall will welcome headliners Wishbone Ash on October 16, as well as local favourites 4th Labyrinth, and tickets are now on sale.
Still playing after almost half a century since they formed, Wishbone Ash have inspired bands such as Thin Lizzy and Iron Maiden with their signature twin-lead guitars; delighting crowds with their unique take on blues, jazz, and English folk.
In fact, the band has performed in five continents, with 40 albums and six DVDs to add to their name.
Also playing is 4th Labyrinth, influenced by the likes of Queen, ELO, The Beatles and The Foo Fighters.
Advance tickets are £18 available on 01353 749749 or online cambridgerockfestival.co.uk.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 BID's new Huntingdon town manager has plans for 2022
- 3 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 6 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 7 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 8 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products