Winter garden illuminations at Anglesey Abbey
- Credit: Â©NTPL/Rod Edwards
Combining a magical mix of light, colour, sound and nature, Anglesey Abbey Winter Lights is back with another breathtaking experience.
The event, which usually sells out, returns for its ninth year at the Abbey gardens and Lode Mill, on December 5/6/7/8.
It is the perfect start to the season to share with family and friends.
Illuminating highlights include the winter garden and silver birch grove, Lode Mill and the riverside path, as well as Anglesey Abbey itself, with lots more effects around every corner of the one-and-a-half mile route.
There will also be live music, entertainment and street food.
Tickets are £16.50 for adults, children, from five-17 are £11.15. Discount for group bookings.
Book at: wwwangleseyabbey.org.uk or call: 03442491895.
- 1 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 2 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 3 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 4 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 5 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 6 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 7 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 8 Community invited to Paxfest and to get tails wagging at the Fun Dog Show
- 9 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 10 St Ivo Academy celebrate the success of its star girls teams and international call ups
Meet at the main visitor reception for a booked tour.