Winter garden illuminations at Anglesey Abbey
- Credit: Â©NTPL/Rod Edwards
Combining a magical mix of light, colour, sound and nature, Anglesey Abbey Winter Lights is back with another breathtaking experience.
The event, which usually sells out, returns for its ninth year at the Abbey gardens and Lode Mill, on December 5/6/7/8.
It is the perfect start to the season to share with family and friends.
Illuminating highlights include the winter garden and silver birch grove, Lode Mill and the riverside path, as well as Anglesey Abbey itself, with lots more effects around every corner of the one-and-a-half mile route.
There will also be live music, entertainment and street food.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £16.50 for adults, children, from five-17 are £11.15. Discount for group bookings.
Book at: wwwangleseyabbey.org.uk or call: 03442491895.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
Meet at the main visitor reception for a booked tour.