Win weekend tickets to the Standon Calling Festival in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Standon Calling festival features The Magic Numbers, The Dandy Warhols and Basement Jaxx and you could be there for free, courtesy of The Hunts Post.
The festival is at Standon Lordship, Hertfordshire, from Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2 and The Hunts Post has two pairs of weekend tickets to give away.
The event will feature main stage headline performances from the likes of Little Dragon, The Dandy Warhols and Basement Jaxx over the weekend and offer its widest selection yet of activities for all the family, including pony rides, circus masterclasses, build-a-grizzly bear workshops, trapeze lessons and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
For the foodies, a hand-picked selection of London’s finest award-winning street food vendors will be offering festival-goers the ultimate selection of bites throughout the weekend.
New for 2015 comes Dr Jekyll’s Hideout, which by day will play host to live brass and steam bands, spoken word and stand-up comedy in a woodland setting.
In addition, the festival’s much-loved dog show will return and there will also be fancy dress competitions, processions, a pop-up hair salon and many more surprises across the three days.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the festival, answer this question.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 4 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
Where do the band Little Dragon originate from?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com. Deadline July 20. Mark entry (Standon). Terms and conditions apply. The editor’s decision is final.
Tickets are priced from £45 for a day ticket and £137 for a weekend ticket. Visit www.standon-calling.com for more details and to buy tickets.