Win tickets to see The Lorax at Huntingdon’s Cineworld
Dr. Seuss’ grumpy forest-dwelling critter comes to life in this funny, touching and beautifully animated adventure.
Twelve-year-old Ted (Zac Efron) lives in the artificial city of Thneed-ville, where he moons over the lovely Audrey (Taylor Swift).
Audrey’s dream is to see a real live tree but there are none to be found in this land of plastic and metal.
So Ted decides to set off on a quest to find a Truffula tree.
Encouraged by his Grannyy Norma (Betty White), he visits the reclusive Once-ler (Ed Helms).
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 3 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 4 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 5 7 of the most beautiful churches in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 7 Site cleared after 'grenade' prompts alarm
- 8 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
After some hesitation, the guilty Once-ler relates his terrible tale of greed.
It seems he was responsible for logging every last tree in the valley, despite the protests of their diminutive, moustachioed, bad-tempered protector - the Lorax (Danny DeVito).
But can our young hero reverse the tide of eco-destruction?
From the creators of Despicable Me, this colourful adaptation of the Dr. Seuss classic has a terrific voice cast.
The Hunts Post has three pairs of tickets to give away to see a film of your choice at Cineworld, Huntingdon.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actor who plays the Lorax.
Answers on a postcard or a sealed envelope to Lorax competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name and a daytime telephone number and reach us by July 11. Usual Archant competition rules apply.