Win tickets to see The Green Hornet 3D at Huntingdon Cineworld
MICHEL Gondry and Seth Rogen unite for an unmissable action-comedy - and we have tickets to give away.
The Green Hornet 3D – 12A
MICHEL Gondry and Seth Rogen unite for an unmissable action-comedy.
Britt Reid (Rogen) is the son of a newspaper publisher, and spends his nights partying, and his days sleeping it off.
That is until his father is killed, and he meets a company employee called Kato (Jay Chou), who lets him in on some of his father’s secrets.
You may also want to watch:
Using a staggering cache of weaponry and just about the world’s coolest car, Reid and Kato don masks and become crimefighters, which unfortunately brings them to the attention of Benjamin Chudnofsky (Christoph Waltz).
As a man who has just succeeded in uniting an entire city’s criminal gangs under his rule, Chudnofsky is not about to tolerate a masked hero getting in his way.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
The scene is set for a showdown full of furious action and quick one-liners – but can the Green Hornet prove himself?
The Hunts Post has three pairs of tickets to give away to see The Green Hornet 3D at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
For a chance of winning, just tell us what Britt Reid’s father did for a living before his death.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: The Green Hornet competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB.
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, January 28. Usual Archant competition rules apply.