Win tickets to see the Chinese State Circus in Cambridge
A NEW year arrives, and a spectacular new show from the Chinese State Circus is coming to Cambridge.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the Cambridge Corn Exchange to offer two pairs of tickets to see the incredible new production of Yin Yang.
The live acrobatic spectacular is borne from a land of legends and Shaolin monks and the result is the most exhilarating circus you will ever see.
The highly-anticipated return of China’s greatest circus features the first UK appearance of the formidable Shaolin Warrior, known only as The One, who was sourced specifically by director Phillip Gandey.
This unique extravaganza showcases the best in entertainment, featuring acrobats defying gravity in an array of elaborate, explosive and highly-choreographed presentations of power, poise and agility.
You may also want to watch:
Yin Yang will not only keep you on the edge of your seat but will show the more delicate and beautiful side of Chinese tradition with the silk aerial act, parasol juggling, eye catching Lion Dance and the amazing legendary Bicycle Act in which 10 talented artistes manoeuvre onto a single bicycle.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the new Chinese State Circus production. Answers on a postcard or a sealed envelope to Chinese State Circus competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TB. Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Wednesday, January 18. Usual Archant competition rules apply.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
INFORMATION: The Chinese State Circus plays at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday, January 28 and Sunday, January 29. Tickets �17-�25. Family ticket �64. For details and to book visit www.cornex.co.uk or call 01223 357851.