Win tickets to see number one Frank Sinatra tribute act in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
An entertainer billed as the world’s number one Frank Sinatra tribute act is coming to Cambridge in October and you could be there for free, courtesy of The Hunts Post.
The Frankly Sinatra show, featuring singer Stephen Triffitt, comes to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on October 17 to celebrate the centenary of one of the greatest entertainers of the 20th Century and The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away. Frank Sinatra was born in December 1915 and would have been one hundred years old this year.
Featuring the swing, the swagger and the velvet vocals of Frank Sinatra in concert, enjoy an unmissable evening with Stephen Triffitt.
Acclaimed worldwide as the master of his craft, Stephen created the role of Ol’ Blue Eyes in the original West End production of The Rat Pack Live from Las Vegas that toured the USA, Canada and Europe. He has also retraced Frank’s golden footsteps, starring for three seasons at Las Vegas’ legendary Sands Casino.
The lavish production is brought to the stage by Easy Theatres and the company’s MD, Michael Taylor, says Sinatra’s centenary will be celebrated in swinging style.
“There’s no better Sinatra than Stephen Triffitt who has sold out the London Palladium twice and the Royal Festival Hall with solo concert shows.
“In Frankly Sinatra he skilfully dips in and out of character to tell the fascinating tale of the greatest vocalist and most charismatic performer of our time.”
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 4 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 5 Plans for new Pightle land in Eaton Socon after generous donation
- 6 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 8 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 9 Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
With sculpted hair, twinkling blue eyes, and shiny black patent leather shoes, Stephen will perform all the classic hits, including Fly Me to the Moon; Mack the Knife; New York, New York; My Way; That’s Life; Under My Skin; Lady is a Tramp; My Kind of Town; All the Way and Luck Be a Lady with all with Sinatra’s laid back charm.
“Stephen not only walks the walk, he talks the talk. Combining delicious vocals with a playful, laid-back stage presence, he faithfully recreates Frank’s trademark stage persona with consummate ease,” added Michael.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Frankly Sinatra, just answer this question.
What is the name of the Las Vegas casino where Frank Sinatra performed?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com. Entries must contain a daytime telephone number and the deadline is September 30.
INFO: tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, are £29.15 from the box office on 01223 357851 www.cornex.co.uk.