Win tickets to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close at Cineworld in Huntingdon
Tom Hanks stars in this moving drama about a young boy attempting to solve a puzzle set by his late father.
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close cert-12A
Nine-year-old Oskar Schell (Thomas Horn) was always inspired by doting father Thomas (Tom Hanks) and his playful sense of adventure.
But after Thomas died in the World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001, Oskar struggled to come to terms with the events of what he calls “the worst day.”
The troubled boy suddenly finds a key in an envelope on which his father wrote the word ‘Black’.
You may also want to watch:
Could this be a final puzzle for him to solve?
With a renewed sense of purpose, Oskar sets out to track down everyone in New York with the surname Black.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
Along the way he recruits the enigmatic mute (Max von Sydow) who lodges with his grandmother (Zoe Caldwell).
Adapted from Jonathan Safran Foer’s bestseller by Forrest Gump-screenwriter Eric Roth, this tearjerker from director Stephen Daldry offers a skilful blend of heartfelt emotion and engaging mystery.
The Hunts Post has three pairs of tickets to give away to see the film at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To stand a chance of winning, just tell us the date of the World Trade Centre disaster.
Answers on a postcard or a sealed envelope to ELIC competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Entries should include your name and address and reach us by Wednesday, February 14. Usual Archant competition rules apply.