Win tickets to see Coolio in St Ives next month
- Credit: Archant
Grammy Award winning musician Coolio will appear at the Burgess Hall in St Ives on March 4 to bring 90s back to the town.
The rapper who bought us the classic Gangsta’s Paradise will be comparing at the venue’s 90’s Paradise club night to relive the decade that included hip hop and Britpop and encompassed MJ and Green Day.
Crowds will be impressed in the decade that rocked out to indie and blew whistles to techno while big screens show everything 90s.
The multi-platinum recording artist who has sold over 17 million records worldwide will take to the stage to perform some of his songs including Fantastic Voyage, 1,2,3,4 (Sumpin’ New) and C U when U get there.
Advanced tickets are now on sale priced at £14 each and are available from One Leisure St Ives on 01480 388500 or online at www.burgesshall.net.
You may also want to watch:
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away for the night at the Burgess Hall that will allow the lucky winners entry to the venue and a chance to meet Coolio.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, answer this question: How many records has Coolio sold worldwide?
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com. Deadline is February 14.
Usual terms and conditions apply.