Win tickets to see Boyzone at Newmarket Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone will be making an appearance at Newmarket Racecourse next month and The Hunts Post has three pairs of tickets to give away for the event which includes an evening of racing.
The band has been phenomenally popular over the years, having sold more than 25 million records worldwide, best known for hits including Love me for a Reason, Words, No Matter What and When The Going Gets Tough, which has earned them 18 UK top 10 singles, with six hitting the Number One spot
The band recently celebrated 20 years together and released their sixth studio album From Dublin to Detroit last year, which features their favourite songs from the Motown era.
An Evening At The Races offers this incredible headlining performance, but the action kicks off earlier in the evening with six horse races.
The venue has plenty of food and drink outlets and presents the opportunity for a great night out. Tickets start at £35 for adults, £20 for children (under 18) and are available online at www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for Boyzone at Newmarket on July 24 just answer this question.
How long have the band been together?
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must include a daytime telephone number and marked (Boyzone) and the closing date is July 14.