Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Recommended Film of the Week: Borg vs McEnroe (15).
This biographical sports drama focuses on the famous rivalry between Björn Borg and John McEnroe at the 1980 Wimbledon Championships, culminating in their encounter in the men’s singles final.
The film, directed by Janus Metz Pedersen, is from a screenplay written by Ronnie Sandahl, and stars Sverrir Gudnason, Shia LaBeouf, Stellan Skarsgård, Tuva Novotny, and Robert Emms. The film opened the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival.
Gudnason, who plays Borg, has revealved that in order to prepare for the part, he trained for 15 hours a week, with two hours of tennis and four workouts with a personal trainer.”
Leo Borg, the real life son of Björn Borg, portrays his father from the ages of 9-13, while actor Markus Mossberg portrays him at ages 14-17 and LaBeouf is John McEnroe:
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets to give away (two for Cineworld St Neots and two for Huntingdon). To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
Who plays the young Borg, aged 9-13?
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 6 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 8 Christmas Light Switch On's are back this year
- 9 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 10 This week's Readers Photos
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must include a postal address and should reach us by October 5.