Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld.
- Credit: Archant
Recommended film of the week - The Zookeeper’s Wife (12A)
The real-life story of one working wife and mother who became a hero to hundreds during World War Two.
In 1939 Poland, Antonina ?abi?ska (portrayed by two-time Academy Award nominee Jessica Chastain) and her husband, Dr Jan ?abi?ski (Johan Heldenbergh) run the Warsaw Zoo which is flourishing under his stewardship and her care. When their country is invaded by the Nazis, Jan and Antonina are stunned – and forced to report to the Reich’s newly appointed chief zoologist, Lutz Heck (Daniel Brühl. In order to fight back on their own terms, Antonina and Jan covertly begin working with the Resistance – and put together a plan to save lives out of what has become the Warsaw Ghetto, with Antonina putting herself and even her children at great risk.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets to give away (two for Cineworld Huntingdon and two for St Neots) to see a film of the winners’ choice. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
In which Polish city is the zoo?
You may also want to watch:
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon. PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries, which must include a postal address, must reach us by May 12.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured