Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Recommended Film of the Week: Moonlight (15)
A timeless story of human connection and self-discovery, Moonlight, directed by Barry Jenkins, chronicles the life of a young black man from childhood to adulthood as he struggles to find his place in the world while growing up in a rough neighbourhood of Miami.
A vital portrait of contemporary African American life and an intensely personal and poetic meditation on identity,family, friendship, and love, Moonlight is a ground breaking piece of cinema that reverberates with deep compassion and universal truths. Anchored by extraordinary performances from a tremendous ensemble cast, Jenkins’s staggering, singular vision is profoundly moving in its portrayal of the moments, people, and unknowable forces that shape our lives and make us who we are.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets to give away (two for Cineworld St Neots and two for Huntingdon). To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
Who directed Moonlight?
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: competitions:huntspost.co.uk. All entries must include a postal address and deadline is March 28.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 7 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge