Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Recommended film of the week: Hacksaw Ridge (15).
Mel Gibson directs in this true story about a war hero who didn’t fire a single shot.
Scarred by childhood experiences with his alcoholic war veteran father, devout Seventh Day Adventist Desmond Doss (Andrew Garfield) resolves never to touch a gun. This proves something of a challenge when he enlists in the army to fight in World War Two. As a conscientious objector, Desmond insists on his right to serve as a medic. But he’s bullied by his unsympathetic comrades, who consider him to be a coward. His greatest test comes during the notoriously bloody Battle of Okinawa.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld St Neots and two for Huntingdon) to give away.
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket for a film of your choice, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the name of the character played by Andrew Garfield?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
Include a postal address and deadline is February 8,