Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Self-regarding, gravel-voiced Bruce Wayne (voice of Will Arnett) - aka Batman - remains the toast of Gotham City.
But each night, he returns to the Batcave alone. His faithful manservant Alfred (voice of Ralph Fiennes) suggests that this illustrious master builder and crime-fighter’s greatest fear is of being part of a family once more. The solution is to raise the orphan he adopted, Dick Grayson to become his superhero sidekick Robin. But the over-excited boy wonder proves quite a handful. Meanwhile, police commisioner Barbara Gordon wants Batman to join her law enforcement team just as highly-strung, self-styled greatest foe The Joker rears his cackling head.
Will Arnett reprises his wonderful voice performance from the hit Lego Movie for this witty animated comedy that places Batman centre stage.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away for a film of the winner’s choice at Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon. To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question.
Who provides the voice for Alfred?
You may also want to watch:
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must include a postal address and deadline is February 24.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages