Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Michael Fassbender stars in Assassin’s Creed (12) which is in cinemas now.
Callum Lynch (Fassbender) is a dangerous criminal scheduled for execution – but his life is spared when he’s rescued by the mysterious Abstergo Industries, the modern day equivalent of the Knights Templar.
Under the instruction of scientist Sophia Rikkin (Marion Cotillard) and her CEO father Alan (Jeremy Irons), Callum is forced to take part in the Animus Project, whereby the company taps into his genetic memories. Soon Callum is reliving the deadly, action-packed life of his 15th century ancestor Aguilar, an assassin during the time of the Spanish inquisition. Soon he gains the skills and knowledge to confront the present-day templars who have him trapped.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away (two for Cineworld in Huntingdon and two for St Neots).
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for a film of your choice, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
Who plays Callum Lynch in the film.
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 Buckden celebrate first cup win in decades with home-grown squad
Entries, which must include a postal address, should reach us by January 28.