Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Michael Fassbender stars in Assassin’s Creed (12) which is in cinemas now.
Callum Lynch (Fassbender) is a dangerous criminal scheduled for execution – but his life is spared when he’s rescued by the mysterious Abstergo Industries, the modern day equivalent of the Knights Templar.
Under the instruction of scientist Sophia Rikkin (Marion Cotillard) and her CEO father Alan (Jeremy Irons), Callum is forced to take part in the Animus Project, whereby the company taps into his genetic memories. Soon Callum is reliving the deadly, action-packed life of his 15th century ancestor Aguilar, an assassin during the time of the Spanish inquisition. Soon he gains the skills and knowledge to confront the present-day templars who have him trapped.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away (two for Cineworld in Huntingdon and two for St Neots).
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for a film of your choice, answer this question.
Who plays Callum Lynch in the film.
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 5 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 8 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Councillors vote to continue school transport for special needs schools
Entries, which must include a postal address, should reach us by January 28.