Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in Huntingdon or St Neots
- Credit: Archant
This week’s recommended film of the week is: A United Kingdom (12A).
In this inspiring true story, Seretse Khama (David Oyelowo) is a prince of Bechuanaland (now Botswana) who, in 1948, meets and falls in love with London-based office worker Ruth Williams (Rosamund Pike).
But their mixed raced relationship is not approved of by their loved ones or the British and Bechuanaland governments. Together, Seretse and Ruth must defy family, apartheid and the might of the British empire.
Acclaimed director Amma Asante (Belle) returns with this tender story of forbidden love in a less enlightened era. Acclaimed actors David Oyelowo and Rosamund Pike head up a cast that also includes Tom Felton (Harry Potter), Jack Davenport (Kingsman: The Secret Service) and Nicholas Lyndhurst (Only Fools and Horses).
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld in Huntingdon and two for Cineworld in St Neots, to give away. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
What is Bechuanaland known as now?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: competitions@hunts post.co.uk.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
Entries, which must include a postal address, should reach us by December 5.