Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in Huntingdon or St Neots
- Credit: Archant
This week’s recommended film of the week is: A United Kingdom (12A).
In this inspiring true story, Seretse Khama (David Oyelowo) is a prince of Bechuanaland (now Botswana) who, in 1948, meets and falls in love with London-based office worker Ruth Williams (Rosamund Pike).
But their mixed raced relationship is not approved of by their loved ones or the British and Bechuanaland governments. Together, Seretse and Ruth must defy family, apartheid and the might of the British empire.
Acclaimed director Amma Asante (Belle) returns with this tender story of forbidden love in a less enlightened era. Acclaimed actors David Oyelowo and Rosamund Pike head up a cast that also includes Tom Felton (Harry Potter), Jack Davenport (Kingsman: The Secret Service) and Nicholas Lyndhurst (Only Fools and Horses).
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld in Huntingdon and two for Cineworld in St Neots, to give away. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
What is Bechuanaland known as now?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: competitions@hunts post.co.uk.
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 7 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 10 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
Entries, which must include a postal address, should reach us by December 5.