Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The light between oceans (12A)
Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender star in an emotional romantic drama about a couple facing a moral dilemma.
On the remote island of Janus in Western Australia in the aftermath of World War One, traumatised war veteran Tom Sherbourne (Michael Fassbender) works as the lighthouse keeper. He’s married to warm and vivacious Isabel (Alicia Vikander), who’s the love of his life, but the couple are unable to have children. When a rowing boat washes ashore containing a dead man and a baby girl, Isabel implores her husband to keep the child and pretend she’s their own. Against his better judgement, he gives in. But this decision has far-reaching and life-changing consequences.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away (one for Cineworld in Huntingdon and one for St Neots). To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
What is the name of the island where Tom and Isabel live?
Send your entries, which must include a postal address, to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com. Deadline for entries is November 30. Normal Archant rules apply.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 10 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named