Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The light between oceans (12A)
Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender star in an emotional romantic drama about a couple facing a moral dilemma.
On the remote island of Janus in Western Australia in the aftermath of World War One, traumatised war veteran Tom Sherbourne (Michael Fassbender) works as the lighthouse keeper. He’s married to warm and vivacious Isabel (Alicia Vikander), who’s the love of his life, but the couple are unable to have children. When a rowing boat washes ashore containing a dead man and a baby girl, Isabel implores her husband to keep the child and pretend she’s their own. Against his better judgement, he gives in. But this decision has far-reaching and life-changing consequences.
The Hunts Post has two pairs of tickets to give away (one for Cineworld in Huntingdon and one for St Neots). To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
What is the name of the island where Tom and Isabel live?
You may also want to watch:
Send your entries, which must include a postal address, to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for entries is November 30. Normal Archant rules apply.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages