Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
This week’s recommended film of the week is Arrival (12A).
Amy Adams stars as a linguist recruited to communicate with aliens in this smart, emotional sci-fi drama. When 12 spacecraft land at seemingly random locations all over Earth, US Army Colonel Weber (Forest Whitaker) recruits two experts to handle the ‘first contact’. Military scientist Ian Donnelly (Jeremy Renner) is teamed with Dr Louise Banks (Adams) - a linguist whose mission is to determine the aliens’ intentions. This is an urgent task. Although the craft appear to pose no immediate threat, their arrival sparks widespread public alarm and heightens international tensions between old foes. What Louise doesn’t anticipate is that the work will illuminate a tragedy in her own past.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
Who plays Colonel Weber in the film?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Steet, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Entries must include a postal address and reach us by December 4.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity