Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The Huntsman: Winter War (12A)
Rival queens wage spectacular war in an action-packed Snow White prequel with Chris Hemsworth. Long before that encounter with Snow White, Queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron) is indisputably the most beautiful of them all. But the magic mirror reveals that her sister, Queen Freya (Emily Blunt), is to bear a child who will become even more attractive. This leads to a terrible betrayal that unleashes Freya’s incredible powers. With her heart hardened, she retreats to a stunning ice palace to raise an army of warriors. But two of her best fighters - Eric (Chris Hemsworth) and Sara (Jessica Chastain) - disobey her command never to fall in love.
Directed by Cedric Nicolas-Troyan, who created the amazing visual effects for Snow White and the Huntsman, and shot on location in the UK, this thrilling prequel pits the evil monarchs against one another in an incredible showdown of rival magic.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
Who plays Queen Ravenna in the film?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
Deadline for entries, which must include a postal address, is April 26.