Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Spotlight (15) is the extraordinary true story of how investigative journalists uncovered an abuse scandal and cover-up.
It’s the summer of 2001 and the Boston Globe has a new editor, Marty Baron (Liev Schreiber), who’s curious to know why abusive Catholic priests have gone unpunished. So he sets the paper’s investigative Spotlight team onto the story. This is headed by Walter Robinson (Michael Keaton) and includes tenacious reporters Michael Rezendes (Mark Ruffalo) and Sacha Pfeiffer (Rachel McAdams). Over the course of six months, they painstakingly piece together the horrifying truth about a systematic cover-up of child sex abuse. It’s a fearless investigation that goes on to win a Pulitzer Prize. Widely compared to the Oscar-winning classic All the President’s Men. A richly detailed, emotional drama that boasts outstanding performances from its superb cast, who paint a compelling portrait of investigative journalism at its finest.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of cinema tickets to give away. To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for a film of your choice at Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon, answer this question.
What is the name of the investigations team at the Boston Globe ?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Closing date for entries is February 20, Include a postal address.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity