Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld Huntingdon or St Neots
- Credit: Archant
The Finest Hours (12A)
Star Trek’s Chris Pine stars in this inspirational rescue drama, based on a remarkable true story.
It’s February 195 and off the coast of New England one of the worst storms on record is wreaking havoc. An oil tanker is caught right in the middle of it, the vessel is badlyt damaged and ripped in half by the force of the sea and prospects look bleak for the 30 sailors left stranded on-board. However, they reckoned without the brave intervention of four Coast Guard members who, against all the odds, begin a daring rescue mission to bring the men home. Loosely based on the remarkable Pendleton rescue mission, widely considered to be the greatest small boat rescue in Coast Guard history, this dramatic and thrilling endurance adventure is led by Star Trek’s Chris Pine. Also in the cast are Ben Foster, Eric Bana, Casey Affleck and Britain’s Holliday Grainger.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
What is the name the name of the rescue mission?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 7 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 8 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 9 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 10 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
Deadline for entries is Februuary 20.