Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld Huntingdon or St Neots
- Credit: Archant
The Finest Hours (12A)
Star Trek’s Chris Pine stars in this inspirational rescue drama, based on a remarkable true story.
It’s February 195 and off the coast of New England one of the worst storms on record is wreaking havoc. An oil tanker is caught right in the middle of it, the vessel is badlyt damaged and ripped in half by the force of the sea and prospects look bleak for the 30 sailors left stranded on-board. However, they reckoned without the brave intervention of four Coast Guard members who, against all the odds, begin a daring rescue mission to bring the men home. Loosely based on the remarkable Pendleton rescue mission, widely considered to be the greatest small boat rescue in Coast Guard history, this dramatic and thrilling endurance adventure is led by Star Trek’s Chris Pine. Also in the cast are Ben Foster, Eric Bana, Casey Affleck and Britain’s Holliday Grainger.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the name the name of the rescue mission?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Deadline for entries is Februuary 20.