Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Will Smith stars in this inspiring true life tale of a doctor fighting for justice. Bennet Omalu is a forensic pathologist with the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania coroner’s office. He finds himself fighting for the truth when he investigates the death of former American football player Mike Webster who was found dead in his truck. Omalu determines that Webster died as a result of the long-term effects of repeated blows to the head, but when he reports these findings to the NFL (American Football League), he finds that not only do they not accept his findings but they’re actively trying to suppress them. Will Smith headlines this gripping real-life drama, produced by Ridley Scott and directed by Peter Landesman. A great cast, including Alec Baldwin, Albert Brooks David Morse and our Eddie Marsan. Could be one of the most eye-opening and important dramas of the year.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
What is Ryan’s new job?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is February 29.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder