Win tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets for Sodor’s Legend of the Lost Treasure (PG).
Everyone’s favourite locomotive returns in this charming animated movie (released at Cineworld St Neots on July 17) which features the voices of none other than Eddie Redmayne, John Hurt and Olivia Colman.
Surprises galore await Thomas and his train buddies when they discover an old pirate ship, Thomas is on the hunt for Sodor’s lost treasure and manages to upset some new friends. Will he track down the treasure in time, or will Sailor John make off with it? An all-star voice cast bring their talents to this enchanting film based on the TV show, which celebrates its 70th anniversary this year.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets – two for Cineworld St Neots and two for Cineworld Huntingdon – to give away for a film of your choice. This week we are also offering winners a medium-sized carton of popcorn along with their tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
Who wrote the original Thomas the Tank Engine books?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide name and address and mark your entry (Thomas). Entries must reach us by July 14.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?