WIN tickets to music throwback disco at Commemoration Hall
- Credit: Archant
Hits from some of the most iconic decades in music history will play at the Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon next Saturday (October 15), and you could be there for free.
Organised by Cerberus Nights, Skool Disco will revisit chart-toppers not only from the 1970s, but from the 80s and 90s as well.
Guests are encouraged to don their best fancy dress outfits too, with each costume receiving a prize gift.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the night, just answer this question. What is the name of the company which has organised the night?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Deadline is October 13. Entries must include a daytime telephone number. Usual terms and conditions. Editor’s decision final.
Tickets are still available from the Commemoration Hall, and are £5 in advance or £8 on the door.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
The event is due to start at 7.30pm and will run until late.