Win tickets to Jesterlarf Comedy Club and see some of the best live stand-ups
- Credit: Archant
The Jesterlarf Comedy Club is returning to the Burgess Hall on April 2 with some of the very best live stand-up comedy on the circuit.
And The Hunts Post has teamed up with Jesterlarf to give away two pairs of tickets for the event that features The Noise Next Door, Jake Lambert, Ivo Graham and Suzi Ruffell.
Headliners The Noise Next Door were nominated for best music or variety act at the UK Comedy Awards and starred in Radio 4’s Sketchorama, alongside Al Murray, Harry Hill and Jason Manford. This brilliant five-piece comedy troupe has taken improvisation to a new level with spontaneous sketches and gags built entirely around audience suggestion, which means that no two shows are ever the same. They are unstoppably funny and uniquely talented and have been hotly tipped to become comedy’s next big thing with their infectious and feel good brand of humour.
Suzi Ruffell has been supporting Alan Carr on his UK tour and her combination of sharp writing, great gags and dynamic stage presence has earned her the reputation as one of the finest emerging female comics on the circuit
Jake Lambert was a finalist in the English Comedian of the Year and has a great-story telling style full of hilarious tales of self-deprecation and social awkwardness.
Ivo Graham is the youngest ever winner of the prestigious Channel 4 So You Think You’re Funny award and has hosted shows on BBC Radio and XFM.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
- 1 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 2 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 3 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 4 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 5 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 8 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 9 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 10 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
Who has Suzi Ruffell been supporting on a UK tour?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
Deadline for entries is March 28. Entries must include a daytime telephone number.
INFO: Tickets are £12 in advance (£14 on the door) available from One Leisure St Ives on 01480 388500 or on-line from www.jesterlarf.co.uk.
Doors 7.15pm. Show starts 8pm.