Win tickets for the Cambridge Rock Festival
- Credit: Archant
Now 12-years-old, the Cambridge Rock Festival will return for a long weekend of blues, folk rock and classic rock from August 4 to 7.
Armed with three stages, more than 100 bands and a camping space, the event promises to be the biggest yet.
It’s a good thing then that The Hunts Post has two pair of tickets up for grabs, with the likes of Pure Floyd, Mostly Autumn and Purple Jimi taking to the stage.
Before the official event, a charity concert day will be held on August 3 in aid of Addenbrooke’s Hopsital.
Deep Purple’s Don Airey and Friends will perform, as well as The Broadside Boys and Fresh Cream.
Kicking-off the main event though, Pure Floyd, Atomic Rooster, Miss-Led, Purple Jimi and Ozzy Ozzspawn will take to the stage, based at the Haggis Farm Polo Club.
Rod Stewart’s former musical director and co-songwriter will even be at the festival, performing with his group Cregan and Co, as well as Colour of Noise, Mostly Autumn and Malaya Blue.
- 1 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 2 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 3 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 4 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 5 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 6 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 8 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 9 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 10 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for August 4 to 7, just answer this question.
How old is Cambridge Rock Festival?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com
Deadline is July 28. Entries must include a daytime telephone number. Usual terms and conditions. Editor’s decision is final.
Tickets start at £25 for a single day, or £20 for the charity event.
To book and see the full price list, visit cambridgerockfestival.co.uk.