Win tickets for Cineworlds in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (12A)
Nia Vardalos and John Corbett return in this sequel to the hit rom-com. In 2002, My Big Fat Greek Wedding told the story of Fotoula “Toula” Portokalos (Nia Vardalos), a Greek-American woman who falls in love with a non-Greek upper middle class guy named Ian Miller (John Corbett). It went on to become the highest-grossing romantic comedy of all time, and fans have been clamouring for a sequel ever since. So, 14 years later, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 now picks up the story of Toula and Ian who, while dealing with their troubled teenage daughter, have another Greek wedding to cope with! Once again written by Nia Vardalos, this rib-tickling sequel finds the cast reunited for another very big and very fat wedding. Among the newcomers are Mark Margolis, Rita Wilson, John Stamos, Elena Kampouris, Alex Wolff and Elena Kampouris as Paris Miller, Toula and Ian’s rebellious daughter.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
Who plays Toula and Ian’s daughter in the film?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is April 7.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives