Win tickets for Cineworld film of your choice
- Credit: Archant
Bradley Cooper stars in this compelling drama about a bad boy chef on the comeback trail. At 16, Adam Jones dropped out of school in the US and bought a one-way ticket to Paris. Determined to become a Michelin starred chef, he succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. But success came at a price. Having achieved too much too young, he became locked into a downward spiral of drug-driven debauchery and lost everything. Today, his contemporaries think Adam (Bradley Cooper) is dead. But he’s not. He’s in London, determined to take the restaurant scene by storm again. But can this driven and demanding superstar chef really conquer his demons and beat the odds stacked against him? This is a deeply emotional and surprisingly funny tale of obsession and second chances from director John Wells and Oscar-nominated screenwriter Steven Knight. The superb supporting cast includes Sienna Miller, Uma Thurman and Emma Thompson.
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Cineworld to give away four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
Who plays chef Adam Jones?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com.
Deadline for entries is November 25.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward