Win tickets for a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Independence Day: Resurgence (12A)
The aliens are back in this long-awaited sequel to the 1996 smash hit film.
It is 20 years on from the alien invasion of 1996, the Earth is now protected by a defence program made from the salvaged technology from the crashed UFOs. But before the aliens were defeated two decades ago, they sent a distress signal to their other battalions and now the response is here – a battle fleet even larger and more powerful than the last one. Is this the end for planet Earth?
After the first Independence Day redefined the action movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global spectacle on an unimaginable scale. Jeff Goldblum returns as scientist David Levinson, now in charge of Earth’s defence system, alongside Bill Pullman (President Whitmore) and Brent Spiner (Dr Brackish Okun), while new faces include The Hunger Games’ Liam Hemsworth and – as the son of Will Smith’s character from the first movie – Jessie Usher as US pilot Dylan Dubrow-Hiller.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
Which actor plays scientist David Levinson?
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 7 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries, which must include a postal address, is July 15.