Win tickets for a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (12A)
The pizza-loving reptilians are back to face their nemesis, Shredder, in this all-action sequel.
In 2014, genetically mutated turtles Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo stormed the big screen in Michael Bay’s action-packed reboot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. Now they’re back to confront their deadliest enemy: The Shredder (Brian Tee), who has enlisted scientist Dr Baxter Stockman (Tyler Perry) to create the deadly Bebop (Gary Anthony Williams) and Rocksteady (Stephen Farrelly). Meanwhile, the turtles are also forced to contend with a New York invasion led by supervillain Krang (Fred Armisen). Luckily, they have allies in the form of rat mentor Splinter (Tony Shalhoub), reporter April O’Neill (Megan Fox), Vern Fenwick (Will Arnett) and vigilante Casey Jones (Stephen Amell). A host of franchise favourites make their debut in this explosive Turtles sequel, which sees Johnny Knoxville, Jeremy Howard, Noel Fisher and Alan Ritchson reprise their vocal roles as the wisecracking heroes.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
What is the turtles favourite food?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?
Deadline for entries is June 15.