Win a pair of tickets to watch a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Student Vee Delmonico (Emma Roberts) is teased by her friends for being safe and unwilling to take risks.
In Nerve (15), she sets out to prove them wrong and agrees to sign up for Nerve - an exciting new truth or dare-style online game that’s just gone viral. Participants are divided into watchers and players. As a player, Vee takes directions from the hordes of anonymous watchers. They swiftly hook her up with fellow player Ian (Dave Franco) for some initially innocent challenges. But things soon take a turn for the dangerous, and Vee finds herself trapped on a sinister thrill-ride that she’s unable to get off. Adapted from Jeanne Ryan’s cult young adult novel of the same title, this is a tense, high-stakes thriller inspired by the dark side of reality television and online gaming.
The Hunts Post is offering four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld, St Neots, and two for Cineworld, Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
What is the name of the online game?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must include a postal address and should reach us by August 20.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives