WIN: A pair of tickets to see bands rock in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Europe and Black Star Riders are coming to the Cambridge Corn Exchange and The Hunts Post has one pair of tickets up for grabs for one lucky reader.
The final countdown is on for the Live and Loud 14-date tour, which comes to the venue on Wednesday (March 11).
Europe - one of Scandinavia’s biggest rock bands - features all the original members, Joey Tempest (vocals) John Norum (guitar) Mic Michaeli on (keyboards) John Leven (bass) and Ian Haugland (drums).
The band, which has sold more than 20 million albums, released its last album Bag of Bones to mass critical acclaim in 2012.
Joey Tempest said: “This is going to be amazing – to be playing with Black Star Riders is going to make for the tour of the spring. We just can’t wait to get back on the road.”
You may also want to watch:
Scott Gorham, originally of Thin Lizzy and now guitarist with Black Star Riders, added: “When the idea of touring with Europe was presented we jumped at the chance. This is going to be a great tour and I can’t think of a better way to kick off the new album touring schedule.”
Black Star Riders features Thin Lizzy members Scott Gorham (guitar), Ricky Warwick (vocals) and Damon Johnson (guitar), alongside drummer Jimmy DeGrasso and new bass player Robbie Crane. The band released its debut album All Hell Breaks Loose in 2013.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
To stand a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the show, just tell us the name of Europe’s 2012 album.
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of noon on Monday (March 9). Please include your name and daytime telephone number.
INFORMATION: Starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £28.50 from the box office on 01223 357851 or www.cornex.co.uk.