Win a pair of tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld in Huntingdon or St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Recommended film of the week is: The Girl on the Train (15) which is released next week.
Rachel Watson (Emily Blunt) is a divorcee reeling from the recent split with her husband. Travelling on the train every morning during her commute, she finds herself consumed with a seemingly perfect couple whom she passes on a daily basis. However, when she unwittingly becomes witness to something truly shocking as part of her journey, Rachel is drawn into a mystery that will see her life spiral even further out of control.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld St Neots and two for Huntingdon) to give away.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
Who wrote the book, The Girl on the Train?
You may also want to watch:
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries, which must include name and address, should reach us by October 20.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'