Win a pair of tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Jennifer Lawrence stars in the inspirational true story of a woman who built a business empire.
Burning with ambition, Joy (Jennifer Lawrence) is ill served by those around her. Her parents (Robert De Niro and Virginia Madsen) are divorced and her husband (Edgar Ramirez) is unsupportive. Before long, she’s a single mother striking out alone as an inventor and entrepreneur. But success brings its own problems, not least the unwanted attention of criminals. Inspired by the true story of Joy Mangano, inventor of the Miracle Mop, director David O Russell has crafted a brilliant star vehicle for his favourite actress, Jennifer Lawrence. Bradley Cooper, with whom she has demonstrated such amazing screen chemistry, is cast as a Home Shopping Network executive who gives Joy’s career a boost. Unfolding over four generations, this is a deeply emotional story of family, love and the tough world of commerce.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
Who plays Joy’s father in the film?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
Deadline for entries is January 21. Include postal address