Win a pair of tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Jennifer Lawrence stars in the inspirational true story of a woman who built a business empire.
Burning with ambition, Joy (Jennifer Lawrence) is ill served by those around her. Her parents (Robert De Niro and Virginia Madsen) are divorced and her husband (Edgar Ramirez) is unsupportive. Before long, she’s a single mother striking out alone as an inventor and entrepreneur. But success brings its own problems, not least the unwanted attention of criminals. Inspired by the true story of Joy Mangano, inventor of the Miracle Mop, director David O Russell has crafted a brilliant star vehicle for his favourite actress, Jennifer Lawrence. Bradley Cooper, with whom she has demonstrated such amazing screen chemistry, is cast as a Home Shopping Network executive who gives Joy’s career a boost. Unfolding over four generations, this is a deeply emotional story of family, love and the tough world of commerce.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
Who plays Joy’s father in the film?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 4 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 7 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 8 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
Deadline for entries is January 21. Include postal address