Win a pair of tickets to see a film of your choice at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Jennifer Lawrence stars in the inspirational true story of a woman who built a business empire.
Burning with ambition, Joy (Jennifer Lawrence) is ill served by those around her. Her parents (Robert De Niro and Virginia Madsen) are divorced and her husband (Edgar Ramirez) is unsupportive. Before long, she’s a single mother striking out alone as an inventor and entrepreneur. But success brings its own problems, not least the unwanted attention of criminals. Inspired by the true story of Joy Mangano, inventor of the Miracle Mop, director David O Russell has crafted a brilliant star vehicle for his favourite actress, Jennifer Lawrence. Bradley Cooper, with whom she has demonstrated such amazing screen chemistry, is cast as a Home Shopping Network executive who gives Joy’s career a boost. Unfolding over four generations, this is a deeply emotional story of family, love and the tough world of commerce.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets (two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon) to give away to four readers.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
Who plays Joy’s father in the film?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com.
- 1 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 2 Number of bird flu cases have been confirmed in Huntingdonshire
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 Dry weather continues to impact district as pond drys up in Ramsey
- 5 Fun in the sun at Huntingdon Carnival 2022
- 6 Rocks thrown at St Neots school building in vandal attack
- 7 Riverside Miniature Railway raises flag in record breaking year
- 8 Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel until later due to 'incidents'
- 9 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 10 Huntingdon care home treats residents to an exotic animal expereince
Deadline for entries is January 21. Include postal address