Win a pair of tickets for this summer’s Cambridge Rock Festival
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with the Cambridge Rock festival (CRF) to give away five pairs of tickets for the four-day event in August.
The 13th annual festival takes place at Horseheatlh Lodge, from August 3-6 and the line-up this year features more than 80 bands and artists.
There are three covered stages, including an acoustic stage, and the usual range of food and other stalls in a welcoming family environment.
Headlining the rock and prog stage this year will FM, who have a stack of albums and worldwide tours behind them, the highly influential Eddie & The Hotrods and the legendary Atomic Rooster. Other key bands appearing include Welsh bands Son Of Man and Magenta, the John Otway Big Band, Tygers Of Pan Tang, Chantel McGregor, Deborah Bonham and CRF favourites Mostly Autumn.
The festival opens on the Thursday with Space Elevator ahead of their forthcoming UK tour, supported by Moritz, Dante Fox and The Room. There will also be a dedicated tribute band stage featuring Too Rex, Aladdinsane, Bootleg Boss and The Lizzy.
You may also want to watch:
An acoustic stage will run throughout the event, with notable headliners the Heather Findlay trio, Malcolm Bruce band, Odin Dragonfly and D’Ukes, The Blackheart Orchestra after a serious illness prevented them appearing just hours before their slot last year.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the four days, answer this question.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
Where is this year’s festival being held?
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail: email@example.com.
All entrants must provide, name, address, e-mail and daytime telephone number and deadline for entries is July 14.
For more information about the Cambridge Rock Festival, go to: www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk.