Win a pair of tickets for one of summer’s hottest festivals
- Credit: Photograph: Joseph Okpako/WireIm
One of summer’s hottest events, The Secret Garden Party, will return to Abbots Ripton this year for a long-weekend including music, dancing, and even a paint fight.
With two waves of acts already announced, The Hunts Post has teamed up with the organisers to give away two pairs of tickets.
Running from July 21 to July 24, this year’s event has been titled ‘The Gardeners Guide to the Galaxy’ and will feature headliners AIR, Primal Scream and Caribou.
Other acts include The Temper Trap, Rae Morris, Milky Chance, Rationale and Lissie, with a brand new stage for upcoming artists.
In fact, there will be 15 stages on site, and other attractions will include a kids’ area, games arena and arts garden.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
What is the title given to this year’s party?
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Tobias Taylor earns GB call after second national schools boxing title
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is April 18. Entries must include a daytime telephone number and postal address. Usual terms and conditions. Editor’s decision is final.
Tickets are still available and can be paid in three £60 instalments, plus booking fee, if needed.
INFO: visit theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/secret-garden-party-2016/10037501.