Win a pair of tickets for Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard star in the romantic spy thriller Allied (15) directed by Robert Zemeckis.
In 1942, intelligence officer Max Vatan (Pitt) is sent on a nail-bitingly dangerous mission to assassinate a German official behind enemy lines in North Africa. Along the way, he encounters alluring French Resistance fighter Marianne Beausejour (Cotillard). Romantic sparks fly as the couple begin to test one another. But in order to preserve their cover, they’re forced into a sham marriage that develops into a real love affair. Sreenwriter Steven Knight has said the film is based on a true story that was told to him as a young man. The film made headlines when Marion Cotillard issued a public denial of an off-screen romance with Brad Pitt.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld St Neots and two for cineworld Huntingdon, to give away.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
Who directed the film.
You may also want to watch:
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail: email@example.com. Deadline for entries, which must include a postal address, is December 1.
- 1 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 2 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 9 Huntingdon drug dealer caught with cannabis
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages