Win a pair of tickets for Cineworld in St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard star in the romantic spy thriller Allied (15) directed by Robert Zemeckis.
In 1942, intelligence officer Max Vatan (Pitt) is sent on a nail-bitingly dangerous mission to assassinate a German official behind enemy lines in North Africa. Along the way, he encounters alluring French Resistance fighter Marianne Beausejour (Cotillard). Romantic sparks fly as the couple begin to test one another. But in order to preserve their cover, they’re forced into a sham marriage that develops into a real love affair. Sreenwriter Steven Knight has said the film is based on a true story that was told to him as a young man. The film made headlines when Marion Cotillard issued a public denial of an off-screen romance with Brad Pitt.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld St Neots and two for cineworld Huntingdon, to give away.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question.
Who directed the film.
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail: email@example.com. Deadline for entries, which must include a postal address, is December 1.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 5 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 6 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 7 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates