Win a pair of tickets for Cineworld at St Neots or Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
This week’s recommended film of the week is: Limehouse Golum (15).
Set on the unforgiving, squalid streets of Victorian London in 1880, the story begins in the baroque, grandiose music hall where the capital’s most renowned performer Dan Leno (Douglas Booth) takes to the stage.
The whimsical thespian performs a monologue, informing his dedicated audience of the ghastly fate of a young woman who had once adorned this very stage, his dear friend Elizabeth Cree (Olivia Cooke); for the beguiling songstress is facing up to her forthcoming death by hanging, having been accused of murdering her husband John Cree (Sam Reid). Lizzie’s death seems inevitable, until Detective Inspector John Kildare (Bill Nighy) is assigned to the case of the Limehouse Golem – a nefarious, calculating serial killer, murdering innocent, unconnected victims, leaving behind barely identifiable corpses – and his distinctive signature in blood. All is not what it seems and everyone is a suspect and everyone has a secret.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets to give away (two for Cineworld Huntingdon and two for Cineworld St Neots).
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for a film of your choice, answer this question.
You may also want to watch:
In what city is the film set?
Answers, which must include a postal address, to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email; email@example.com. All entries to reach us by September 21.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house