Win a pair of tickets for Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Wonder (PG) is based on the New York Times best-selling book, by R J Palacio, and tells the inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman.
August was born with a condition that means he has a facial disfigurment that, up until now, has prevented him from going to a mainstream school.
He becomes an unlikely hero when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to find their compassion and acceptance, Auggie’s extraordinary journey will unite them all and prove you can’t blend in when you were born to stand out.
Starring Jacob Tremblay as Auggie, Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson.
The Hunts Post has four pairs of tickets, two for Cineworld in St Neots and two for Cineworld in Huntingdon, to give away.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just answer this question.
Who plays Auggie Pullman in the film?
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
Answers, which must include a postal address, should be sent to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for entries is December 18.