Win a pair of tickets for a Summer Soiree at the Waterfront Restaurant at Wyboston Lakes
- Credit: Archant
Why not take advantage of the beautiful summer nights with refreshing cocktails, bubbling champagne and the soothing sound of a saxophonist?
You could experience the ultimate summer evening on the terrace for free, courtesy of Wyboston Lakes and The Hunts Post.
We are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to visit The Waterfront Restaurant at Wyboston Lakes for the venue’s annual Summer Soirée on Friday, August 21 from 6.30pm–12am.
For only £34.95 per person, guests are welcomed with a cocktail and mini grilled canapés, whilst a saxophonist creates a cool summer evening vibe until 8.30pm.
A giant paella and mini dessert selection is available with live music from The Soul Nine Yards who play until 1am. To complete the ultimate sophisticated evening, champagne and cocktails are served overlooking the lake.
You may also want to watch:
So if an evening of cocktails, great food, live music and cool summer vibes is what you need after a long week at work then don’t miss out on booking your tickets to Wyboston Lakes’
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
- 8 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
To book your tickets call the celebrations team on 0333 7007 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be in with a chance of wining a pair of tickets for the Summer Soiree, just answer this question:
What is the name of the restaurant at Wyboston Lakes?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: email@example.com. Entries must include a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 14. Usual terms and conditions. Editor’s decision is final.