Win a pair of tickets for a Summer Soiree at the Waterfront Restaurant at Wyboston Lakes
- Credit: Archant
Why not take advantage of the beautiful summer nights with refreshing cocktails, bubbling champagne and the soothing sound of a saxophonist?
You could experience the ultimate summer evening on the terrace for free, courtesy of Wyboston Lakes and The Hunts Post.
We are offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to visit The Waterfront Restaurant at Wyboston Lakes for the venue’s annual Summer Soirée on Friday, August 21 from 6.30pm–12am.
For only £34.95 per person, guests are welcomed with a cocktail and mini grilled canapés, whilst a saxophonist creates a cool summer evening vibe until 8.30pm.
A giant paella and mini dessert selection is available with live music from The Soul Nine Yards who play until 1am. To complete the ultimate sophisticated evening, champagne and cocktails are served overlooking the lake.
So if an evening of cocktails, great food, live music and cool summer vibes is what you need after a long week at work then don’t miss out on booking your tickets to Wyboston Lakes’
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 4 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 8 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Newly elected mayor and deputy mayor of St Neots announced
To book your tickets call the celebrations team on 0333 7007 667 or email email@example.com
To be in with a chance of wining a pair of tickets for the Summer Soiree, just answer this question:
What is the name of the restaurant at Wyboston Lakes?
Answers on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE19 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must include a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, August 14. Usual terms and conditions. Editor’s decision is final.