Win a family tickets for Gulliver’s Land at Milton Keynes
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has teamed up with Gulliver’s Land at Milton Keynes to offer five lucky readers a family ticket to the theme park during the Easter holidays.
Throughout the Easter Extravaganza weekend on March 26/27 there will be lots of ‘eggstra’ special activities planned and you could be there for free. Look out for Easter-themed competitions and entertainment on the main stage, including the Easter Bunny Parade and the ultimate in springtime fun – the Big Bunny Bounce.
Gulliver’s is open daily throughout the Easter school holidays, with an enormous selection of rides, shows and attractions to discover ? and the best news is, everything’s designed with kids in mind. Car parking is always free at Gulliver’s and there is a great selection of on-site food offers, or bring your own Easter picnic.
Gullivers Land has been designed with the family in mind and everythingd from toileting with children, baby facilities, a lost children service, and five-star hygiene rated restaurants will help to make the day enjoyable and stress free.
You will find no bars on the theme park, no alcohol consumption permitted on site and no sale of cigarettes. You’ll hear no bad language and you’ll see no chewing gum pressed into the pathways. There’ll be no single adults, no groups of teenagers and not one guest who is not part of a young family.
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket (four people) to visit Gulliver’s Land at Milton Keynes this Easter, answer this question.
Which of these animals isn’t associated with Easter?
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 6 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 7 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 8 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 9 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
Send your answer on a postcard to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries should reach us by March 15.
For full details of opening times and to book, visit: www.gulliversfun.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The family Easter Extravaganza prize is valid for up to four people (at least one adult and one child). Winners will be contacted by Gulliver’s hotline to arrange their visit to their preferred park on a mutually agreed date up to May 31, 2016, subject to availability.