Win a family ticket to the Little Gransden Air and Car Show
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Little Gransden Air and Car Show will take place in August and The Hunts Post has teamed up with the organisers to give away two family tickets.
The tickets, which are worth £50 each, will admit two adults and two children, for this year’s show which is raising money for Children in Need and other charities.
Organisers have announced that the airshow will feature more than four hours of flying displays, including a BBMF Lancaster, Hurricane and B-25 Mitchell. There will also be aerobatic flying displays and wing-walkers and more than 250 veteran and classic vehicles will be on display at the event on August 27.
A craft fair, housed in one of the hangars, will provide stalls selling children’s knitwear, pottery, jewellery and brooches, tapestry, painted gifts, cards, hand-made toys, quilts and needle-work, sweets, plants, bird tables and nest boxes.
The show has been running since 1992 and during that time has raised more than £314,000 for charity.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket, answer this question.
Which national charity does the airshow support.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must include a postal address and reach us by July 15.
Tickets are £50 for families, adults £20, OAP £15 and children £10 fro: www.littlegrandsdenshow.co.uk.
Gates open at 10am and flying from 1pm till 5pm.