Win a family ticket to the Little Gransden Air and Car Show
- Credit: Archant
This year’s Little Gransden Air and Car Show will take place in August and The Hunts Post has teamed up with the organisers to give away two family tickets.
The tickets, which are worth £50 each, will admit two adults and two children, for this year’s show which is raising money for Children in Need and other charities.
Organisers have announced that the airshow will feature more than four hours of flying displays, including a BBMF Lancaster, Hurricane and B-25 Mitchell. There will also be aerobatic flying displays and wing-walkers and more than 250 veteran and classic vehicles will be on display at the event on August 27.
A craft fair, housed in one of the hangars, will provide stalls selling children’s knitwear, pottery, jewellery and brooches, tapestry, painted gifts, cards, hand-made toys, quilts and needle-work, sweets, plants, bird tables and nest boxes.
The show has been running since 1992 and during that time has raised more than £314,000 for charity.
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket, answer this question.
Which national charity does the airshow support.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 8 Councillors vote to continue school transport for special needs schools
- 9 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 10 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
Answers to: The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must include a postal address and reach us by July 15.
Tickets are £50 for families, adults £20, OAP £15 and children £10 fro: www.littlegrandsdenshow.co.uk.
Gates open at 10am and flying from 1pm till 5pm.