Win �150 Timberland voucher for Specsavers St Neots
TO celebrate Specsavers adding all-American menswear favourite Timberland to its extensive portfolio of designer eye, The Hunts Post has teamed up with Specsavers in St Neots to offer one lucky reader a fantastic prize.
We’re giving you the opportunity to win an eye care voucher worth �150 so you can get your hands on a pair of these stylish specs for men.
Specsavers in St Neots stock the new Timberland eyewear collection, featuring 28 different styles and colours.
The range is described as a natural extension of the rugged yet stylish spirit of the Timberland apparel and footwear collections, offering a strong, dynamic and masculine alternative for any male specs-wearer.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, just answering the following question:
How many different styles of and colours are available in the Timberland range? Is it:
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
Text THP SPECS followed by your answer A, B or C, plus name and postcode to 80058.
For example text: THP SPECS A John Smith PE29 3TB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is April 25, 2012.
INFORMATION: For further information on Timberland at Specsavers visit www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/designer-glasses .
Terms and conditions:
Maximum one prize per household
Timberland Eyewear designer eyecare vouchers will be distributed by Beattie Communications, on behalf of Specsaver. Terms of the eyecare voucher are set out on the eyecare voucher itself and must be adhered to. This prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered