Win �150 Timberland voucher for Specsavers St Neots
TO celebrate Specsavers adding all-American menswear favourite Timberland to its extensive portfolio of designer eye, The Hunts Post has teamed up with Specsavers in St Neots to offer one lucky reader a fantastic prize.
We’re giving you the opportunity to win an eye care voucher worth �150 so you can get your hands on a pair of these stylish specs for men.
Specsavers in St Neots stock the new Timberland eyewear collection, featuring 28 different styles and colours.
The range is described as a natural extension of the rugged yet stylish spirit of the Timberland apparel and footwear collections, offering a strong, dynamic and masculine alternative for any male specs-wearer.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, just answering the following question:
You may also want to watch:
How many different styles of and colours are available in the Timberland range? Is it:
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
Text THP SPECS followed by your answer A, B or C, plus name and postcode to 80058.
For example text: THP SPECS A John Smith PE29 3TB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is April 25, 2012.
INFORMATION: For further information on Timberland at Specsavers visit www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/designer-glasses .
Terms and conditions:
Maximum one prize per household
Timberland Eyewear designer eyecare vouchers will be distributed by Beattie Communications, on behalf of Specsaver. Terms of the eyecare voucher are set out on the eyecare voucher itself and must be adhered to. This prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered