Check out our guide to Christmas Light Switch-On events in Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
Christmas Light Switch-On events.
Huntingdon Christmas market and lights switch-on in the Market Square, November 22-24. Fri - midday-7.30pm; Sat - 10am-7.30pm and Sunday - 10am-4pm. Christmas craft market at All Saints Church. Lights on at 6.30pm on Friday 22.
St Neots - November 24, midday till 6pm. Market, street food, Father Christmas and fireworks.
Ramsey - November 30. Entertainment at 2pm. Lights at 6pm.
St Ives - November 24. Christmas market at midday. Festive food and drink, gifts and crafts, plus Santa. Lights on at 5pm. Hartford - on December 1, from 3pm. Christmas fair at village hall. Stalls, games, Santa, choir and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Godmanchester: December 7 - Christmas market, with entertainment, food and Santa at Chinese Bridge. The event opens at 3pm; lights switched on at 5pm and event ends at 8pm.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 8 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor