What’s On This Weekend - check out our weekend guide.
- Credit: Archant
Find out what’s on in the area over the weekend with our Weekend Guide.
Joe Pasquale at the Burgess Hall in St Ives. Doors open 6.45pm and show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are £20 from 01480 388500.
Tom Jones at Newmarket Racecourse. Tickets for the show, which includes six horse races before the concert starts, are priced from £28 and available from; www.thejockeyclub.co.uk. Gates open at 4pm.
Postcard and Cigarette Card Fair at Woodgreen Animal Shelter from 10am till 6pm (also Saturday). Admission is £4.
You may also want to watch:
Bellydance Party at the Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon. Doors open 6pm and show starts at 7pm. Tickets £10 on the door. Bring your own food and drink.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
Sandringham Food & Drink Festival (postcode is PE31 6AZ) on Saturday and Sunday at the Sandringham Estate. Tickets are £8 for adults and £3 for children from 01283 820548 or www.sandringhamfoodfestival.co.uk. Free car parking. From 10am till 6pm.
Southside Wrestling at The Priory Centre in St Neots Doors open at 4.45pm and the action starts at 5.30pm. Tickets from The Priory Centre on 01480 388922.
Family Fun Day at the Farm Club in St Ives. Includes goat grooming, mud kitchen, food quiz and hatchery session from 4pm till 7pm. Tickets are £8 for adults and £4 for children aged 6-12, and are available from 01480 492739. The event, at the farm club in Meadow Lane, will raise money for Cllr Ian Jackson’ charities: the 2nd St Ives Sea Scouts; the Dementia Cafe and The Memory Lane Sing-along Cafe.
Model Railway Exhibition at Ramsey Rural Museum in Wood Land from 10am till 5pm. Entry is £5 for adults and children are £3.
Open Day at the Pightle on Millennium Green, Capulet Close, Eaton Socon. Guided tour and birds of prey display, from 10.30am till 3pm.
Music on the Waites in St Ives from 2.30pm till 4pm. Seating provided.
Car Boot Sale at Low Road, Fenstanton from 7am till midday. Pitches are £6 per car and £10 per van. Entry is 50p.