West End hit Relatively Speaking comes to the Arts Theatre in Cambridge
- Credit: ©Nobby Clark Photographer
West End hit, Relatively Speaking, arrives at the Cambridge Arts Theatre this week – a heart-warming comedy guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face.
Greg has only known Ginny for a month, but he knows she’s the one for him.
When she tells him she’s off to visit her parents, Greg decides it’s the perfect time to ask her father for his daughter’s hand.
After discovering a scribbled address, he follows her all the way to Buckinghamshire where he finds Philip and Shelia having Sunday breakfast in the garden, only, they are not Ginny’s parents.
Alan Ayckbourn’s first West End success, this wonderfully funny play has continued to delight audiences since its debut in 1965, this time featuring Liza Goddard and former Holby City actor, Robert Powell.
You may also want to watch:
Making his return to the stage, Powell is probably best known for his title role in the film Jesus of Nazareth, as well as playing secret agent Richard Hannay in The 39 Steps.
Tickets for the show, which runs until November 12, start at £18 and can be booked on 01223 503 333.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Alternatively, visit cambridgeartstheatre.com.